N.O.W. is completely different than any meditation app or instruction method available anywhere. There are many features built into N.O.W. that make this unique mindfulness system quick, easy and effective. Here is a summary of its differences.
In Theory ––
- N.O.W. is based on the truth that we are spiritual beings (consciousness if you prefer) having a physical experience in human form.
- N.O.W. presents a non-material, unified experience of wholeness that heals an existential human problem –– that of longing to transcend the suffering of separation and feel complete.
In Practice ––
- N.O.W. uses no guided meditation instruction or mantras –– yet it is a teacher of mindfulness that speaks without using dualistic, symbolic language.
- N.O.W. does not use thought-forms articulated as word-forms, but rather delivers truth presented as abstract sound and silence, N.O.W. transcends language and, as such, is a useful sound therapy tool for children and adults alike.
- N.O.W. does not present a belief system that need be understood and accepted.