People try meditation because meditation is known to:
- Relieve stress
- Sharpen focus
- Help create energy
- Promote restful sleep
- Improve connections to others
- Aid in coping strategies
But most people find meditation too hard, too time consuming or “just not for me.” We wanted to do something that could help these people. Perhaps you’re one of them.
N.O.W. is much more than meditation. N.O.W. is about getting your whole life to be lived well. And we figured out a way to make it simple and easy.
solu co-founder Michael Joly built precisely-tuned analog instruments to create N.O.W's special tones, then consciously recorded them using microphones he designed specifically for N.O.W.
The tones are crafted to infinitely reconstruct themselves–in real time–to relieve the mind of its chronic, problematic thinking. Every listen will be distinct from the last, and from the next.
N.O.W. is the act of listening, made powerfully transformative, for you.
The Steps to N.O.W.
- Pick up one speaker, press ON.
- Repeat with second speaker.
- Set volume up if desired with press of volume button.
- Place speakers on nearby surface, hold in hands or place on body.
- Now, listen to the tones as they interplay together in a forever new and changing arrangement.
- Don’t worry as your mind will wander here and there. Just come back to listening to and feeling the tones.
- After 3 minutes the sounds will fade down to silence, lifting you back into the environment around you.
- The system shuts itself off for you, and you are free to be!
With regular use of your N.O.W. System, as with regular meditation, you will find the beneficial effects to be cumulative.
Yes, it is that easy.